Lucknow is on the path of becoming a smart city
According to the officials of the authority, the authority has taken countless steps for smart city so that Lucknow can get the glory of smart city. The authority is coming up with countless beneficial projects like Integrated Traffic System, Smart City Office, Command Control System, Health ATM and so on. Along with this, smart roads, new sewer systems and renovation of old ones are being done at a very fast pace.
As per the data available in 2018, the National Housing Bank’s price index for under-construction properties has recorded an overall increase in 39 cities, with Lucknow recording the maximum price increase of 9-14%. This clearly shows that The real estate market is booming in Lucknow.
1. The city of nawabs and the capital of the largest Indian state is booming real estate business.
2. Amravati, Pintal, The Park, Grih Sthan Yojana Housing Development, Shalimar, Sq. at peripheral locations and highways towards Sultanpur Road, Rae Bareli Road, New Jail Road, Purvanchal Expressway and Kisan Path etc. in the capital city. Many integrated townships of well-known real estate developers/builders like Ansal have been launched, and many are still in the queue.
3. The growth in the residential market in Lucknow is also coupled with the growth in commercial activities. Once a hub of handicrafts and small-scale trade, Lucknow is aggressively transforming into IT and technology, which is one of its It is the center of success.
4. NCR based A-grade builders like Parshavnath, Omaxe, Eldeco, Migson Janpath and Uppals are rapidly entering the Lucknow market.
5. In the last two years, property prices have increased by 25% to 50%.